Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Power Of Three

On Thursday, I wrote about my decision not to play Star Wars: The Old Republic.  I decided that I wanted to reserve the money for possibly getting a third account for Eve Online.  Someone in Iceland must be reading my blog, because on Friday CCP announced another Power of Two promotion.  That's a promotion for existing subscribers that gives 6 months of playtime for $49.95.  Plus you get a Cerebral Accelerator which acts like +3 implants for all 5 attributes for 35 days.  I wound up getting my second account that holds Wandering Rose two years ago with another Power of Two promotion.  Since I was thinking about it anyway, I now have three accounts.  If you had told me six years ago that I would have 3 accounts in an MMO that I would pay a monthy fee to play, I would have called you crazy.  But here I am.

Now to try the New Player Experience.  I heard it got a lot better than when I started over two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment