Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Posting Will Be Slow

With my upcoming trip to Bulgaria, I knew I wouldn't be posting much while I was in Europe.  I didn't quite expect all the work required before I hopped on the airplane.  In a sense, that is a good thing as that means work is really busy.  But that has been a drag on the things I do for fun.  Over the weekend, all I really got to do in Eve is sell my planetary interaction products and make a run to low-sec to pick up datacores from an agent.  And as you might have noticed, this is my first post since Wednesday.

So I will put up the notice now instead of Friday or next Monday like I planned.  Work is crazy, but it pays the bills.  I'll post if I get the chance, but based on my experience from past trips, that won't be much.

No comments:

Post a Comment