Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What's On My iPod - Bulgarian Edition

I fly out to Bulgaria again Saturday for a week of training on aspects of the software I use at work that I really haven't used before.  With journeys of 12-14 hours each way (including layovers) facing me the next two weekends, I'll be indulging in my MMO gaming podcast addiction.  So what am I downloading onto my iPod to pass the time?

Channel Massive #138 - I love when the Channel Massive gang covers a blog-o-steria and I'm looking forward to listening to the latest one about the used game market.

Van Hemlock #119 & #120 - I'm a bit behind in listening to Tim & Jon but episode 119 is a "what we're playing" show and episode 120 covers game publishers coming out with cheaper games and if mainstream television is ready for shows about videogames.

Shut Up We're Talking #70 - I didn't see the show up at Virgin Worlds but I've downloaded it from iTunes. I always look forward to listening to Darren and Karen.

WoW Insider - The folks over at WoW.com have a podcast that I rarely get a chance to listen to.  All the travel will give me a chance to catch up.

The Rift Podcast - I've only listened to the first 3 episodes and there are 11!  Time to catch up.

Notalotofnews Newshour - Recommended by Kirith Kodachi, I'm going to listen to episodes 14 and 15 as well as go back and listen to episode 1 about data cores.  Plus, the hosts converted Clear Skies 2 into a video format for the iPod and put it up on iTunes.  Guess what I'm watching!

Lost in Eve - Another recommendation from Kirith, I've listened to episode 1 of season 2 and look forward to listening to the other shows of season 2.

EQ2 Talk - And finally I've downloaded episodes 5 & 6 to catch up to a game I'm barely playing, EQ2.

No comments:

Post a Comment